The sPCMA Business Forum hosts payer-aligned specialty pharmacies and their business partners – payers, PBMs, drug manufacturers, and others. Speakers are among the specialty pharmacy industry’s top thought leaders and the Business Forum hosts the most specialty drug management decision makers of any industry conference.
The 2021 sPCMA Business Forum featured:
- 15 timely and thought-provoking educational sessions, including (8) eight CPE sessions totaling (6) six contact hours.
- Session-only registration option that allowed all staff, that would otherwise not attend our in-person event, to benefit from all conference sessions.
- Efficient scheduling of private meetings using a video or audio conference platform of your choice. Additionally, the meeting scheduling function in the virtual platform synced to your personal calendar which allowed for a seamless and streamlined user experience.
- PCMA Member Company Webinars. These webinars were a virtual version of the in-person Member Company Receptions (without the great food!).
- A Virtual Exhibit Hall where our sponsors showcased their company brand with research, white papers, videos, or other collateral.